Place : Head Office (Laval)
We are currently looking for an applicant with expertise in the outdoor clothing field and a particular interest in buying trends in this field to fill this position at our Laval head office. You are known for your methodical approach, your ability to successfully manage multiple assignments and your attention to detail.
Reporting to the Director, Purchasing - Clothing, the incumbent will collaborate with team members in managing the clothing portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing, documenting and performing preliminary analysis of collection viewings for men, women and children;
- Attending various suppliers' showings and contributing to the selection of products;
- Preparing and processing all documents related to the selection of designated orders (purchase orders, final reports, etc.);
- Negotiating some terms with suppliers;
- Coordinating the branch order allocation process for designated collections;
- Being occasionally involved with in-store merchandising;
- Acting as a link between operations and suppliers for this category.
We are seeking a candidate with the following profile:
- Two years experience in a similar role
- Cutting-edge awareness of outdoor clothing (trends, technical specifications, etc.)
- DEC in Fashion Marketing or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel