You may also like
The Orra™ SX series of spinning reels is packed with proven on-the- water technology that gives anglers an edge. The construction begins with an aluminum reinforced C6 carbon body design that seamlessly combines the X-Cräftic™ gearbox with a C6 carbon body. The result is a lightweight body that houses gears in perfect alignment. 8 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing provide increased corrosion protection while maintaining smooth and consistent operation.
- 8 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- ARC-6 (Aluminum reinforced C6 carbon) body design combines an X-Cräftic™ gearbox design with a C6 carbon body, which gives a lightweight construction that houses gears in perfect alignment
- Rocket line management system provides better control of all types of fishing lines
- Rocket spool lip design allows better control of line coming off the spool
- Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- Everlast™ bail system for improved durability
- Stainless steel main shaft and components for improved corrosion resistance
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!