Taking Revo® Premium performance to the next level with the fourth generation of the Revo® Premier Low Profiles. Our top of the line Revo® low profile is packed with leading features like the all new Power stack Carbon Matrix Drag System™ that generates some of the highest drag pressures, putting it in a class of its own. The improved IVCB-6L™ (Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake) braking system offers complete control for any situation and even more adjustment and castability with additional locking brake modules. Premier power, precision engineering and performance all in the palm of your hand.
|Model||Gear Ratio||Mono Capacity||Braid Capacity||Max Drag||Bearings||Weight|
|REVO4 PRM||6.6:1||175/10, 145/12, 100/15||190/20, 140/30, 100/50||11||6.17 oz.|
|REVO4 PRM-L||6.6:1||175/10, 145/12, 100/15||190/20, 140/30, 100/50||11||6.17 oz.|
- 10 stainless steel HPCR® bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- X2-Cräftic™ alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- C6 carbon sideplates provide significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
- Power stack Carbon Matrix Drag System™ provides extreme drag pressures combined with unparalled smoothness
- D2 Gear Design™ provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
- Everslik™ coated pinion shaft and pawl creates a diamond like coating which improves wear resistance while reducing friction
- DuraClutch™ design provides improved engagement and durability
- IVCB-6L™ (Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake) braking system delivers precise external adjustments for a wide variety of baits while 6 internal locking modules allow anglers to easily fine tune and maximize casting distance
- Gull Wing™ sideplate design allows for quick and easy access to braking systems and the spool
- Infini IITM spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
- Compact bent carbon handle provides a more ergonomic design that is extremely lightweight
- Flat EVA knobs provide greater comfort and durability
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
- Lube port for easy access maintenance
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!