Description See more See less
The Revo® SX takes cutting-edge design to the next level. By utilizing an Insert Molded C6 (IM-C6™) carbon body design that incorporates a one piece aluminum gear box, the latest Revo SX is lighter than the previous generation while maintaining excellent rigidity.
|Model||Gear Ratio||Mono Capacity||Braid Capacity||Max Drag||Bearings||Weight|
|REVO2SX20||6.2:1||120/8||175/8||11 lb.||9||7.3 oz.|
|REVO2SX30||6.2:1||175/8||180/10||11 lb.||9||7.9 oz.|
- 8 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection.
- AMGearing™ system provides precision machined gears for unparalleled smoothness and durability.
- Computer optimized gear design allows for the most efficient gear system.
- Carbon Matrix™ hybrid drag system for super smooth reliable drag performance.
- IM-C6™ (Insert molded C6) body design combines an X-Cräftic™ gearbox design with a C6 carbon body, which gives a lightweight construction that houses gears in perfect alignment.
- Lightweight graphite rotor.
- Rocket Line Management™ system provides better control of all types of fishing lines.
- Rocket Spool Lip Design™ allows better control of line coming off the spool.
- K- Clutch™ anti reverse.
- Flat EVA knob provide greater comfort and durability.
- Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip.
- Stainless steel main shaft and components for improved corrosion resistance.
- Everlast™ bail system for improved durability.
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line.