This easy-to-read guide makes kayaking a fun and safe activity for beginners as well as experienced kayaers who wish to broaden their horizons. Whether it be for excercising in nature, spending some time on the water with family and friends, or exploring the rivers and lakes around you, the reacreational kayak is sure to satisfy.
- How to choose the right equipment
- Essential strokes, manoeuvres, and paddling techniques
- The different ways to recuperate after a session
- How to kayak on the ocean and in surfing zones
- How to kayak on rivers, lakes, and rapids
- How to be safe on the water and first-aid tips for kayakers
- 200 pages
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!