- Aqua-Bound Lyric Stand-up Paddle adjusts from 64 - 74 in. or 70 - 80 in. to fit varied applications or different size paddlers.
- Lightweight carbon shaft provides low swing weight and slight shaft flex for very comfortable performance.
- The blade is made of epX Engineer Polymer, a proprietary technology from Aqua-Bound known for producing enhanced stiffness and strength, while providing a smooth pull through the water.
- The blade size is 85 sq. in, meaning it’s a high-cadence blade profile best for a less fatiguing paddling experience.
- Comfortable palm grip handle fits smoothly in your hands.
- 10° bend from shaft to blade.
- Its aggressive dihedral down the spine of the blade makes for a forgiving and smooth forward stroke.
- The Polynesian blade graphic speaks to the origin of paddleboarding, an offshoot of the 1960s surfing culture of Hawaii.
- Like all Aqua-Bound paddles, the Lyric is hand-built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA.
Find this product in store
Please select the product's characteristics to see its availability in store.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!