- Fiberglass-reinforced proprietary resin blade is more hydrophobic than most molded blades, so it won’t absorb water and pick up extra weight as you paddle
- Blade is also stiffer than many other SUP blades, propelling you further with each stroke
- Aluminum shaft has a corrosion-resistant anodized finish and provides exceptional value at a low price
- 10° shaft bend allows for more comfortable paddling
- Blow-molded resin grip is super-lightweight and provides smooth paddling comfort
- Spring green blade and grip—and Polynesian graphics on the blade—make a bold statement on the water
- Two-piece design offers 10 inches of adjustability in 2-inch increments (Standard, 70-80 in.; Tall, 76-86 in.)
- Sizing: Paddle length equals your height plus...
- ~ 6-8 in. for surfing
- ~ 8-10 in. for flat water
- ~ 10-12 in. for racing
- Like all Aqua-Bound paddles, the Spark is hand-built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA.
Find this product in store
Please select the product's characteristics to see its availability in store.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!