Order $49+ and receive free shipping* Delivery between 5-8 business days. See details
Description See more See less
The Beta AR Pant delivers exceptional versatility. The N40r-X GORE-TEX® Pro fabric is a lighter weight ripstop that delivers complete weather protection, a high level of breathability and surprising durability. The seat, knees and lower leg are reinforced with burly, abrasion resistant N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro. The careful selection and placement of each textile allows Arc’teryx to deliver a four season GORE-TEX® pant that balances light weight, packability and protection from the wear inherent with rugged terrain.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Articulated knees and seat
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Athletic fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Side zippers stop below harness/ hipbelt area
- WaterTight™ 3/4 length leg zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Adjustable webbing belt
- Hip stash pocket
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Reinforced knees, seat and lower legs
- Powdercuff™, with elastic and lace hook, keeps snow out
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- N40r-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
Specifications See more See less
|Durable Water Repellency||Yes|