Highly packable, the Beta SL Hybrid Jacket is strategically constructed from two different GORE-TEX® fabrics to maximize performance and minimize weight. Ultralight N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology is used in the body, reinforced with supple GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology in high wear areas.
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- DryCuff™ laminated adjustable cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
There are no additional specifications for this product.
Very good jacket
Nice color,good quality,very light,very comfort
great coat with excellent wind and water protection
together with a mid layer for insulation it is great for most days
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!