Vous pourriez aussi aimer
Promotion 89,99 $
Notre prix : 119,99 $
Liquidation 195,99 $
Notre prix : 279,99 $
Certaines couleurs de saisons antérieures à partir de 125,99 $
449,99 $Disponible en ligne seulement
Worn as a midlayer or standalone in cool, dry conditions, the Cerium LT Jacket delivers exceptional warmth for little weight. Premium 850 fill down is resilient, lofty and warm. The Arato™ 10 shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated StormHood™
- Insulated collar
- Chin guard
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.
There are no additional specifications for this product.
I didn’t had the chance to try a lot of down jacket, but this one was fitting perfectly with all my others layers.
The jacket is just puffy enough to fill my arteryx beta shell and have another polar under.
Realy warm, well ajusted for my fit.
But not really optimal for moving, i think most of my heat will escape.
Awesome buy - can’t go wrong!
Awesome buy! My husband loved it and he says it’s super warm and great for layering. The blue is also a beautiful, unique shad of blue you can’t find anywhere else!
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!