The versatile Rivet Glove performs as a standalone on cold dry days and layers easily under a shell in more demanding conditions. Made with durable air permeable Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece with Hardface® Technology, the smooth outer face resists wind, sheds snow and easily slides in and out of shell layers. The soft fleece inside is warm and comfortable, a DWR finish provides additional weather protection, and the supple leather reinforcement at the palm adds durability and improves grip. The Trim fit with low profile cuffs reduces layering bulk, and conductive polyurethane pads on the thumb and index finger improve grip and allow the use of touch screen electronics while wearing the gloves.
- Weather resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Smooth outer-face fabric for easy layering
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Stretchy cuff binding
- Trim-fit cuff
- Clip-in loop to easily attach to a carabiner
- Reinforced leather palm
- Touchscreen sensor compatible pad on thumb and index finger
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m²
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!