An on area, ski and snowboard specific masterpiece that combines fully waterproof and windproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric with both down and synthetic insulations.
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated, helmet compatible DropHood™
- Insulated collar
- Chin guard
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Wind flap with snap closures
- Easy-sliding sleeve lining won't bind on other layers
- Laminated Velcro® cuff adjusters
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Lower sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Detachable powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- N40p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- 750 fill European goose down
- Coreloft™ Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Athletic Fit, Hip Length
- Care instructions
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!