At times the urban landscape requires alpine performance. Stylish, warm and stormproof, the Camosun Parka delivers truly waterproof, windproof and breathable,weather protection on the harshest days. The Camosun uses an N150p-x GORE-TEX® 2L fabric outer that has a soft hand, supple feel and still delivers longwearing performance. All seams are taped for maximum waterproofness. The Coreloft™ insulated hood offers full protection with added warmth.
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Removeable insulated Coreloft™ hood
- Tall collar
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Internal stretch-knit cuffs
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- N150p-x GORE-TEX® fabric with 2L Paclite® technology
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulatio
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!