Emergency pull-on waterproof pant made from GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® technology. Reinforced hem and insteps are abrasion-resistant and durable N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric. Lower leg zipper accommodates boots. Light, ergonomic and compact, it is designed for use when the weather takes a sudden turn for the worse.
- Compressible and packable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- GORE-TEX® two-layer construction
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTight™ 1/4 length leg zippers
- Front fly
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Lace hook
- Pull-on style with elasticized waist
- Waist drawcord
- Three layer GORE-TEX® reinforced instep patches
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology
- N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!