The Proton FL Hoody balances air permeability and thermal protection during summer alpine and rock climbing, and gives comfort over a wide range of temperatures, conditions and output levels. The Fortius™ Air 20 fabric has light wind resistance and air permeability, while Octa® Loft breathable insulation maintains a comfortable micro climate. A low profile, fitted, adjustable hood is uninsulated to fit well under a helmet but still give wind protection. Featured with two zippered chest pockets and two zippered hand warmer pockets.
- Air permeable
- Light wind resistance
- Octa® Loft, clean finished, breathable insulation provides thermal protection while maintaining a comfortable micro climate
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Low profile adjustable hood fits under a helmet
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Two stretch woven zippered chest pockets
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!