Summer hiking and trekking involves unpredictable mountain weather. The Zeta SL Jacket is designed specifically as an emergency shell for hiking. It packs up small so it's ready whenever sudden storms arise.
- Technical Features
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- 2L GORE-TEX with NEW PACLITE® Plus product technology is packable and has improved next-to-skin feel
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Hood Configuration
- Laminated brim
- StormHood™ with halo adjuster
- Non-helmet compatible
- Collar Configuration
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Hem Configuration
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Slight drop hem
- Pocket Configuration
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!