The Rendezvous and Elektra Rendezvous feature Atlas’ patent-pending Light-RideTM Suspension (LRS), engineered for comfort and efficiency with every step. The hassle-free StrappTM binding provides excellent arch support in gender-specific lasts so you can stay out on the trail longer.
- Light-Ride™ Suspension: Light-Ride Suspension (LRS) is the perfect blend of comfort and function, allowing your foot to articulate naturally and cushioning impact for smooth striding on mellower terrain.
- Strapp™ Binding: The Strapp™ binding offers Wrapp™ binding function - molded arch support, one-pull Uniloop design, no-hassle straps and gender-specific lasts - with a minimalist approach at an increased value.
- Nytex Decking: Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
- Twin-Trac™ Toe Crampon: Sure footing on two planes, the Twin-Trac™ toe crampon uses a sturdy row of front points and two side teeth to keep your foot from twisting.
- Heel Cleat: Our first patent revolutionized snowshoe performance and created an industry standard. The heel cleat adds traction and stability for climbing, descending and traversing varied terrain.
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!