- Heel Lift Bar
- On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip.
- Spring-Loaded Suspension
- An Atlas tenet from the beginning, Atlas' patented Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS) keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation. The suspension absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for a comfortable, stable position on traverses and uneven terrain. SLS enhances traction control too, as the flex provides deeper crampon penetration into the slope, especially on steep or off-angle terrain.
- All-Trac™ Toe Crampon
- The time-tested geometry of our All-Trac™ toe crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking.
- Traverse Trac Rails
- The sharp ridges of our side rails augment the downhill function of the heel cleat, running parallel to the snowshoe frame for solid footing, even on firm sidehill terrain.
- A proprietary Atlas shape, our sturdy aluminum V-Frames are the key to an efficient, natural stride. The V shape tracks straight in deep snow, and the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy. The turned-up tail of the V-frame rolls easily into each step for a natural gait. Built with lightweight, durable 6000- and 7000-series aluminum, the V-frames are used on all Atlas snowshoes, including our new Youth Series.
- Elektra Design
- The Elektra women’s designs grew from a two-year biomechanics research program to a deep line of successful women’s snowshoes that continue to lead the industry. Our Elektra frames are shaped to accommodate a woman’s natural gait, with tapered tails, a narrower nose and outside rolling bends that nest the snowshoes together comfortably. Since women’s needs are more than frame-deep, our binding designs are molded around a women’s boot last, offer increased arch support and use carefully-placed strapping and padding to eliminate pressure points and keep circulation moving in the cold.
- Wrapp Helix Binding
- The Wrapp™ Helix binding blends Atlas' proven Wrapp™ series design with the added performance of the Boa® Closure System. This provides a secure fit each and every time, the simple twist of a dial delivers consistent precision when the terrain gets technical.
- Weight/PR: 5.08lb
- Load: 180-300+lb
Find this product in store
Please select the product's characteristics to see its availability in store.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!