You may also like
Our price: $24.95
Detailed and easy-to-use guide for fishing in Eastern Ontario's fishing zones 17, 18, 20 and the Kawarthas. Featuring bathymetric (depth) lake charts and river maps, these maps show you natural and man-made features including hidden islands, shoals, drop-offs, boat launches, campsites and more.
- 167 easy-to-read Lake Maps complete with bathymetric (depth) data and water and shore structures
- 12 River Maps complete with road access, access points, facilities, rec sites and more
- Detailed written descriptions for each waterbody including seasonal highlights, restrictions, directions, facilities and more
- Up-to-date stocking charts for each stocked lake and river
- Easy-to-use index
- How-to guide for catch-and-release fishing
- Descriptions for all of the region’s man fishing species
- Descriptions of popular fishing techniques and guide to fishing equipment
- List of important numbers
- Clearly marked natural and man-made features including boat launches and campsites
- Detailed road access including highways, rural and secondary roads
- Area Indicator inset maps
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!