From first tracks to first ascents, the First Light Hoody is the quintessential start-stop piece, a layer that breathes and moves on alpine approaches, banger skin laps and everything in between.
- Migration-resistant PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active
- Lightweight Schoeller® face fabric
- Nanosphere® Technology repels water, dirt and oil
- Insulated windflap
- Climbing-helmet-compatible hood
- Low-profile, single-adjust hem
- Stows in internal chest pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Two concealed-zip hand pockets
- Primary fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 1.2 lb
- Fit: Regular
- Materials :
- Shell: Schoeller® stretch-woven nylon with NanoSphere® Technology (80 gsm, 93% nylon, 7% elastane)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active (60 gsm, 100% polyester)
- Lining: Nylon woven mesh (65 gsm, 100% nylon)
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!