With a timeless beauty that's more than skin deep, the BLR Lightweight '81 is ready and waiting to be your next lever-action hunting rifle.
- Individually finished with a hand-reamed chamber for tighter tolerances and more precise headspace.
- Low-Profile adjustable square notch rear sight and a high-visibility front blade with gold bead.
- Richly blued steel finish on all external surfaces.
- Aircraft grade alloy receiver is precision machined to provide outstanding reliability and years of dependable service.
- The slick-sided receiver houses the BLR's lightning fast, glass-smooth rack and pinion lever action.
- Rrotating multi-lug bolt head that locks into the barrel extension to produce bolt-action accuracy and magnum-level strength.
- Recessed bolt face that surrounds the cartridge head for added strength and lasting dependability.
- The detachable steel box magazine makes for quick reloading, both in the field and on the range.
- Stock sculpted from fine Walnut and the cut checkering in the grip and fore-end is crisply executed for lasting good looks and a more solid grip.
- The straight grip BLR stock is true to the classic lines of the lever action rifle and has a traditional carbine strap at the fore-end.
- Stock has a deep, glossy finish that brings out every nuance of the wood's warm color and grain.
- The well-formed recoil pad helps reduce felt recoil and flinching.
- Steel sling swivel studs are pre-installed for easy mounting of your sling or bipod.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!