This state-of-the-art reticle has cascading windage and elevation dots, so you can execute long-range shots out to 500 yards in still or windy conditions.
Superb optical glass is precision ground. The lenses are multi-coated for glare resistance and maximum efficiency in low-light hunting conditions.
- Objective Lens Diameter: 48 mm
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 40 mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 39 mm
- Reticles: Ballistic Plex E1™
- Focal Plane: RFP
- Main Tube Size: 1 in
- Field of View: 13 to 33 ft @ 100 yds
- Eye Relief: 3.1 to 3.4 in
- Exit Pupil: 13 mm low to 5 mm high
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 50 MOA (Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.)
- Windage Adjustment: 50 MOA (Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.)
- Parallax/Focus: None
- Adjustable Parallax: None
- Length: 12.2 in
- Illumination Control: Rotary dial, intermediate "battery saver" stops
- Illumination Settings: 11
- Battery: CR2032
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!