The Caper 14™ lets you comfortably carry skis while hiking in-bounds or for your lift-accessed backcountry adventures. It's also got room for your helmet, probe, shovel, skins, snacks and essentials, plus a special fleece-lined pocket for your goggles. If your gear gets wet, there's also special compartment for stowing it separately. We've also added dedicated pockets to keep your avalanche tools organized and accessible. The new Carve™ back panel gives you a stable, ergonomic fit while shedding snow, and the removable waist belt keeps your pack from bouncing around over rough terrain. The 3-liter Antidote® reservoir will keep you hydrated for 3+ hours, and the Therminator™ harness features an insulated drinking tube that keeps your water flowing even in freezing temperatures.
- Torso Length: 43 cm (17 in)
- Carve™ Back Panel: An ergonomic fit that sheds snow and flexes with your back for more stability during steep descents.
- Belt: Removable / Stability 25mm (1 in)
- Therminator™ Harness: Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures.
- Key Pack Features:
- Diagonal ski carry with tuckable loop, wet/dry compartment, helmet carry, removable waste belt, essentials pocket with key clip, fleece-lined goggle pocket
- Designed to Carry:
- Helmet, skis, shovel, probe, skins, snowshoes, goggles, multi-tool, extra layer, snack, phone, wallet, keys
- Antidote Reservoir Features:
- Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, insulated PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee:
- If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!