The women's L.U.X.E™ carries enough gear for a full day of mountain biking, with a narrow-gauge design that lets your focus on the ride, not your pack. The 3 liter reservoir holds enough water for rides of 3+ hours, and the pack offers extra storage for anything the trail might throw at you (or your bike): keys, helmet, a layer, lunch and bike tools. The XV back panels keep air moving over your back, and the removable waist belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides. Thanks to the women's-specific design, the velvetex-lined shoulder and chest straps will fit comfortably on your chest without chafing, and the shorter pack length offers a better ergonomic fit.
- Back Panel: XV™. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Belt: Removable/ Stability 20 mm (0.75 in)
- Harness: Women's-specific S-curved with independent suspension & Velvetex lining
- Fabric: Arrow 100D nylon
- Torso Length: 38 cm (15 in)
- Key Pack Features:
- XV back panel, magnetic tube trap, women's-specific s-curved harness, bike tool organizer pocket, four-point compression, helmet hooks.
- Designed to Carry:
- Helmet, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, extra layer, lunch, phone, keys.
- Antidote Reservoir Features:
- Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee:
- If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!