You may also like
Our price: $259.99
Select colours from previous seasons starting at $227.49
Inspired by the traditional parkas created by the Inuit, this Canadian made mid-thigh long jacket is the perfect winter coat to wear against the harshest winters.
- Canadian made, heavy duty 2 way locking main zipper
- Buttoned storm flap in front of the main zipper
- Insulated wind guard behind the main zipper
- Four micro fleece lined pockets: two upper hand warmer pockets, two lower buttoned pockets
- Two inside pockets: one zipper secured, one drop-in pocket
- Rib knit cuffs to prevent loss of heat
- Silver fox fur lined hood with rabbit fur lined hood interior
- Removable hood
- Signature Canadian Wolf metallic badge
- Temperature rating -35deg Celsius
- Proudly made in Montreal, Canada
There are no additional specifications for this product.
love this coat!!!
I live in Sudbury Ontario... the winter days can be very cold here. I'm a hockey mom in arenas almost every day. I purchased this coat and I absolutely have no regrets . It is so warm!!! I love it! I get compliments all the time on how beautiful it is .
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!