Description See more See less
Originally designed to pair with larger travel bags, the Batac is a stowable daypack that deploys for fast-and-light daytrips, hikes, and other excursions. Like the Luzon, it’s unstructured for added versatility, making it a great school pack, gym bag, and daily travel companion. But rather than employing a top-loading, cinch-closure design, the Batac features a main zippered compartment, along with a front vertical-zip pocket and two mesh water bottle pockets. Each bag from the Del Día collection is made with colourful pieces of fabric carefully selected and assembled by the employees who produce them. You choose the style, and Cotopaxi will make sure to surprise you with an ultra-durable, totally unique multicoloured bag.
- Designed in the Philippines and made of 100% of recycled fabrics.
- It is not possible to choose or customize the colours of the selected bag. Once your order is complete, a colourful surprise awaits you.
- Durable 75D-210D nylon shell
- Internal sleeve divider and hanging pocket
- Zippered front pocket with quick-access phone/camera sleeve
- Ultralight mesh shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Dual mesh side pockets
- One-of-a-kind Del Día colourway
- 48 cm x 28 cm x 10 cm (19 in. x 11 in. x 4 in.)
- 16 L (976 cu in.)
- 340 g (12 oz.)
Specifications See more See less
|Colour Description||DEL DIA|