You may also like
The Baitfish Head is a weighted head with a realistic baitfish profile and unique design features that make it a versatile platform for tying a wide variety of streamer patterns. Quick and easy to tie, this groundbreaking innovation in fly tying offers an exciting alternative to using dumbbells or cones to weight your streamers.
- Quantity: 8 per pack
- Fits hook sizes #2, #1, 1/0
- Weight: 1.26 grams (0.044 ounces).
- Realistic profile: Designed to mimic the head, eyes, and gill plates of a baitfish, and to push more water than traditional streamers.
- Front-fitting design: Quick and easy to use. Simply tie in all materials first, then fit the Baitfish Head from the front.
- Fish-Skull® Living Eyes: Included in a corresponding size and color, these ultra-realistic eyes act as an important trigger for predatory game fish.
- Weighted keel: Distributes most of the head’s weight to the bottom of the streamer (like a dumbbell) ensuring it will swim in the correct position. This also allows you to tie with the hook facing either down or up.
- Top and bottom slots: Allow vertical freedom of movement for the tying materials so you can tie broader profile streamers and get more natural action from the materials.
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!