The Fitbit unisex navy Flex 2 watch is Iphone, Android and Windows-compatible (Fitbit application), which includes an adjustable small bracelet (between 16.5 to 20.6 cm) and also a large one (between 14 and 17 cm).
- Make fitness fun, day and night.
- All-Day Activity Tracking
- Track your steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes, hourly activity and stationary time.
- Automatically track activities like running, sports and aerobic workouts, then see exercise summaries in the Fitbit app.
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, set a sleep goal and bedtime reminder to form good habits & wake up peacefully with a silent alarm.
- Track swimming automatically & see your exercise summary in the Fitbit app. Plus, never worry about making a splash—from bubble baths to beach days.
- Stay connected to your day.
- When you get calls and texts, Flex 2 vibrates and the discreet LED display flashes color-coded lights, so you don’t miss the messages that matter.
- To help you stay active throughout the day, Flex 2 sends Reminders to Move that encourage you to take 250 steps every hour.
- With up to 5-day battery life* in an ultra-slim package, you can track all day and night without needing a charge. (*Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.)
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
- LED display with 5 indicator lights
- Tap twice to see progress against your Main Goal
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- We recommend charging your Fitbit Flex 2 every few days to ensure that you're always tracking.
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data—minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- The first swim-proof device from Fitbit, meaning it is water resistant to 50 meters.
- After swimming or getting the band wet, we recommend drying off the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry
- If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then.
- Made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches.
- Operating temperature: -10° to 45° C
- Maximum operating altitude: 9,144 m
- Syncing range: Up to 6.1 m
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!