- PurePulse Heart Rate:
- Track heart rate continuously on your wrist to maximize workouts
- Better track calorie burn and get a clearer picture of your health
- All without an uncomfortable chest strap.
- Conquer your day. Shed light on your night.
- All-Day Activity Tracking
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes & hourly activity.
- Reminders to Move: To help you stay active throughout the day, Charge 2 sends Reminders to Move that encourage you to take 250 steps every hour.
- Auto Sleep Tracking: Charge 2 automatically tracks how long and how well you sleep to help you work toward a better routine.
- Silent Alarm: Wake up peacefully with a silent vibrating alarm, and create a sleep schedule in the app to stay on track toward your goals.
- Push your fitness further.
- Multi-Sport Modes: Track specific exercises like running, weights or yoga to see your workout stats on display.
- Connected GPS: Connect to your phone’s GPS to see real-time run stats like pace and distance on your wrist, and a map of your route post-workout.
- SmartTrack: Charge 2 automatically records select exercises like hiking, biking, sports and more, so you get credit even if you forget to log a workout.
- Cardio Fitness Level, Powered by PurePulse: Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score. Learn more.
- Take time to breathe.
- Guided Breathing Sessions: Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized breathing sessions based on your real-time heart rate. Learn more.
- Smarter all over.
- Call, Text & Calendar Alerts: See call, text & calendar alerts on your wrist to keep your phone out of sight and your goals in focus.
- Customizable Clock Faces: Choose your clock display based on the stats you want to see and the design that suits your taste.
- Charge 2 syncs wirelessly & automatically to 200+ iPhone, Android and Windows devices.
- What's Included
- Fitbit Charge 2 tracker
- Charge 2 Classic wristband
- Charging cable
- Sensors & Components
- Optical heart rate tracker
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
- Display: OLED
- Heart Rate: Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device, and different movements. Learn more about wear during workouts.
- Battery and Power
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure that you're always tracking.
- Battery life up to 5 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
- Water Resistance
- Fitbit Charge 2 is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof or shower proof.
- With any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
- If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on.
- Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. Learn more.
- Fitbit Charge 2's wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches.
- Fitbit Charge 2 also has a surgical-grade stainless steel buckle.
Find this product in store
Please select the product's characteristics to see its availability in store.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!