- Full tang construction ensures durability
- Fine edge blade is easy to sharpen and does it all
- 45 in (114.3 cm) of paracord make up the handle padding and can be removed to tackle other needs
- Lightweight sheath is reversible and the belt loop can be removed or used to strap it to your pack
- Slim profile extends from tip to butt
- Lightweight design for minimalist travel
- Comes with a copy of Bear Grylls “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide for easy reference
- Backed by Gerber's Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Length: 7.75 in (19.7cm)
- Blade Length: 3.25 in (8.3cm)
- Weight: 5.75 oz (163g)
- Steel Type: 5Cr15MoV
- Handle Material: Paracord
Find this product in store
Please select the product's characteristics to see its availability in store.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!