Thousands of development and testing hours have resulted in the best alpine expedition pack we have ever made. Loaded to the brim with basecamp supplies or stripped to the bare essentials for a multi-day summit bid, the streamlined, configurable Denali 75 can handle either task plus anything in between, thanks to the robust support of Fusion Flex Pro suspension. This smaller version of the Denali 100 shares a nearly identical feature set with its larger sibling, making it a big-mountain technical pack that is well-suited to shorter alpine outings or minimalist expeditions.
- Top-loading design with full-length side slash zip access
- Strippable aluminum frame stays, Top lid, bivy pad, and hipbelt padding
- Removable lid pocket with occipital cutout and security pocket on underside
- Ultra-durable expanding side pockets
- Quick-access side zip map / headlamp pocket
- Expedition hipbelt with tubular gear loops, ice clipper slots, and sled pull loops
- Single hipbelt accessory pocket
- Dual front-panel daisy chains
- Stowable, adjustable traditional and hamerless ice axe attachments
- Puncture-resistant Dual-layer internally laminated front panel
- internal hydration reservoir sleeve with hose port
- Cross-over front compression capability
- side compression straps with A-frame ski carry capability
- Multi-use spare buckle straps for gear attachment or minimalist hipbelt conversion
- High-visibility interior lining
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!