You may also like
Built to endure hurricane-force abuse, this 60-litre bag is the mobile ski gear closet and weekend climbing trip companion you've always wanted. Backpack straps make the approach easy, whether you're on dusty singletrack or city streets.
- Padded backpack straps offer more comfortable transportation over long distances, and remove quickly via ladder-locks and girth hitches at the top and bottom.
- The zippered end pocket on every bag features an internal sleeve with a water-resistant, semi-transparent monomesh window for a gear tag or business card.
- A U-shaped zipper allows the entire top panel to open up for easy packing.
- Lockable zippers with reflective pulls add security and easy acquisition in low light
- TPU-coated body with diamond-weave reinforcing threads for exceptional water and tear resistance.
- Dual haul handles with hook-and-loop wrap for comfortable carry.
- Daisy chain for easy attachment to yak or rack.
- Dual-layer high-density nylon bottom panel, bar-tacked junctions, nylon bound seams with half-inch allowances, and double top-stitching in critical areas.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!