At home anywhere your own two feet can take you, the Stout 65 hits the mark for capacity and profile—just big enough for a week’s worth of lightweight camping gear, but not so big that it creates issues when you’re hopping on a train to the hostel in the next town.
- SLEEPING BAG COMPARTMENT: for sleeping bag and divider for additional access to main bag
- ADJUSTABLE TRAILFLEX SUSPENSION: quickly adjusts to fit your specific back and hipbelt length, allowing the pack to match your height and body geometry for a perfect fit every time
- TRAILFLEX ADJUSTABLE HIPBELTS: are offered on the two largest packs in the collection with dual hipbelt pockets that move with the length adjustment, keeping your hipbelt pockets easily accessible
- TRAILFLEX VENTILATION: technology provides enhanced airflow for a cooler ride and increased comfort on the trail
- WISHBONE SPRINGSTEEL FRAME: design delivers stable load management with torsional flexibility, allowing the pack move with your body and minimize energy expenditure
- RAINCOVER INTEGRATION: raincover stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
- DUAL ZIPPERED HIPBELT POCKETS: for quick access items on the trail
- DUAL SIDE POCKETS: for quick storage of water bottles and other accessories
- FRONT STRETCH STUFF POCKET: for gear overflow and organization
- FLOATING TOP LID: on largest three styles for expandability and additional gear storage
- SOLAR READY: Goal Zero Solar Cell attachment points on largest three styles
- REINFORCED BOTTOM PANEL: with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
- DUAL TREKKING POLE: and tool attachment points
- DUAL COMPRESSION: and lash points to stabilize pack and secure gear
- SLEEPING BAG COMPARTMENT: for sleeping bag and divider for additional access to main bag (not included on 35/38L styles)
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!