Red beans, rice and a special blend of fine vegetables all simmered in a savoury tomato broth, along with seasoned vegetarian meatballs Happy Yak style.
- Standard Preparation
- Combine the cold water (375-500 ml/serving) and the contents of the bag in a pan.
- Mix well.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook 1-2 minutes.
- Reduce heat and let stand for 10-12 minutes.
- Express Preparation (for 1 serving only)
- Add 375-500 ml of boiling water to bag.
- Mix Well.
- Seal bag and let stand for 15-18 minutes.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!