The HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G3 fish finder features Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, AutoChart Live, GPS and Humminbird Basemap built-in. The 7", ultra-wide display gives you ample room to view the many pre-loaded split screen view options. This unit includes a Navionics+ map card with data for over 21,000 lakes in the U.S. and Canada.
- Includes Navionics+ (U.S. and Canada) SD card for out-of-the-box map coverage of over 21,000 lakes and waterbodies.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to long, well-defined fish arches, and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count
- Includes transducer and mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket.
- Series: HELIX
- Display Size - Diagonal: 7"
- Display Pixel Matrix: 800H x 480V
- Sonar-Standard: Dual Spectrum CHIRP
- Sonar-Optional: 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- CHIRP - Frequencies Supported: Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/83/200 kHz
- Depth-Sonar: 1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz)
- Interface: Keypad Control
- Memory Card Slot: Single Micro SD
- Power Draw: 800 mA
- Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
- Power Output Peak-to-Peak: 4000 Watts
- Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
- Screen Snap Shot: Included
- Sonar Recording: Included
- Mount-Standard: Gimbal
- Mount-Standard Size: 10.54" W x 5.8" H x 3.68" D
- Mount-Optional: In-Dash Mounting Kit
- Mount-Optional Size: 10.54" W x 5.44" H x 1.13" D
- Transducer Included: XNT 9 HW T
- Transducer Mount Location: Transom
- GPS Chartplotting: Included
- GPS Receiver: Internal
- GPS Trackplotting: Included
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points: 2,750, 45, 50/20,000
- 360 Imaging Compatibility: No
- Humminbird Basemap: Included
- LakeMaster Compatibility: Yes
- Minn Kota i-Pilot Link Compatibility: No
- Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor Compatibility: No
- Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Platinum + Compatibility: Yes
- Platinum Compatibility: Yes
- Radar Compatibility: No
- 5-Port Ethernet Switch Compatibility: No
- AIS Compatibility: Optional
- Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility: Yes
- NMEA2000: Not Supported
- Target Separation: 2.5"
- Upgradable Software: Yes
- View Preset Keys: No
- X-Press Menu System: Yes
- Custom Digital Readout: Yes
- Custom View Selections: Yes
- Display Colors Grayscale: 16-Bit
- Display Type: Color TFT
- Temperature: Built In
- Temperature Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Graph: Yes
Best For the buck.
Very nice unit with mega imaging easy installation use for the first time yesterday got fish I recommend good unit for the money .
Good unit. Great price.
Good unit. Great price
Helix 7 w chirp
Top quality and accuracy. Easy to use. Well worth the investment, even if i still dont catch fish, just protecting the foot of my outboard.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!