- CHIRP Frequencies (Out of Box Transducer)
- 83 kHz: 75-95 kHz
- 200 kHz: 175-225 kHz
- Maximum Depth: 1500 feet
- SwitchFire: Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- DualBeam Plus Sonar: Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- Internal GPS: GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Upgradeable Software: Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
- High Definition Display: Provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight
- Unimap Cartography: The Humminbird UniMap is a built-in map covering the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution.
- AutoChart Live: Make a map where there is no map. Our patent pending AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
- SmartStrike: SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish are biting at any given moment.
- Micro SD Card Reader: Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
Find this product in store
Please select the product's characteristics to see its availability in store.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!