Description See more See less
A lightweight technical baselayer designed with our BodyfitZONE™ construction, the 150 Zone offers intelligent ventilation for year-round moisture management and stretchy, quick-drying performance. A versatile baselayer that works layered up on the ski hill as well as worn alone on a warm trail run, the Zone features our corespun fibers—nylon threads wrapped in soft merino wool and blended with LYCRA® for the ultimate combination of durability, stretch and next-to-skin softness. In the upper back and along the sides, strategically zoned panels of highly breathable merino mesh increase ventilation for high-output days. Underarm gussets and raglan sleeves improve range of motion, and flatlock stitching prevents chafing during dynamic pursuits.
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Soft open neck
- Strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility
- Dropped front and back hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 72.7cm/38½"
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo