You may also like
A heavyweight baselayer shirt with optimized fabric zones for active performance, the 260 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe is a technical top for skiing, winter climbing and other highly active days in cold conditions. This warm, breathable and odor-resistant top features our BodyfitZONE™ construction, which combines a merino wool and LYCRA® blend with strategically zoned panels of highly breathable eyelet merino mesh that actively controls temperature during high-output pursuits. In the higher-wear areas around the elbows and forearms we added merino and polyester waffle jersey for added abrasion resistance. Raglan sleeves, gusseted underarms, and flatlock seams throughout offer ample range of motion and eliminate chafing during fast-paced days.
- Updated design, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility,
- zoned body mapping technology for optimal thermal regulation,
- strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation,
- flatlock seams prevent chafing,
- raglan sleeve construction for mobility,
- underarm gusset for comfort and mobility,
- dropped front and back hem for added coverage,
- center back length: 75.9cm/30", size L,
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Body: 97% Merino Wool, 3% LYCRA®.
- Panels: 78% Merino Wool, 22% Polyester.
- Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 1% LYCRA®, 1% Nylon
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!