Amazing comfort and unsurpassed durability from the first step to the millionth! The KEEN Durand Mid WP hiking boots for men are crafted of KEEN PU and dual compound rubber outsole. They deliver durable, dependable longevity for the long haul. PU resists breakdown and compression, while preserving its shock-absorbing qualities no matter how many miles you put on them, keeping you comfortable while hiking. Feet stay dry and comfortable thanks to the KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane. This men's waterproof hiker is American Built in KEEN's Portland, Oregon, factory.
- Contoured heel lock
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Dual compound rubber outsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather & breathable mesh upper
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!