You may also like
Our price: $179.99
The Targhee II Mid from KEEN offers four-wheel-drive performance for your feet. It’s designed to keep your feet dry and let them breathe, and the aggressive outsole bites into the terrain. The mid-cut height adds ankle support.
- Cleansport NXT for natural odour control
- 4 mm multidirectional lugs
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression moulded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Keen.DRY breathable waterproof membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
There are no additional specifications for this product.
Comfortable all day wear
This is my second pair of these hiking boots. I wear them a minimum of 5hrs. per day every day. I especially like the wider toe box and the ankle lock features, great for people with foot issues. The reason I only gave 4 stars is because I've noticed recently that the rubber sole is starting to separate from the boot. Although I maybe asking too much from them.... They are approximately a year old, and I wear them at the barn, as well as hiking through the bush on a daily basis.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!