You may also like
$1.99Available in store only
$2.99Available in store only
$3.99Available in store only
$9.99Available in store only
$0.99Available in store only
$4.99Available in store only
This kit is the foolproof way to get the heat up. The Swedish FireSteel 2.0 Scout creates sparks in any weather and at any altitude. Tinder-on-a-Rope is a natural fire-starter made out of fatwood with an 80% resin content - easy to light even when wet, and it burns hot and long. Grandpa's FireFork attaches to practically any stick and the curved points hold everything from marshmallows to hot dogs safely over the fire.
- Reliable performance at all altitudes and in cold weather - 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark.
- Durable; scout model lasts 3,000 strikes.
- Broad use - ignites all tinder and can be used for gas stoves and gas barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle.
- Safe - not declared as dangerous goods. Will not self ignite.
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!