The T3 Midweight Hiker is a hiking sock designed to keep your feet warm and dry while providing a performance enhancing experience in extreme environments. This sock combines layers of technical fibers: Primaloft Eco Polyester Yarn and Merino Wool. The inner layer of Primaloft Eco Polyester Yarn is made up of ultra-fine polyester fibers which are finer than cashmere, resulting in a luxuriously soft feel while providing unparalleled moisture wicking. When hiking, climbing or doing any aerobic activity, your body works up a sweat and emits heat and perspiration, but when you suddenly sit idle, you can easily start to freeze with an insulation that absorbs water. Primaloft Eco Polyester Yarn fibers wick moisture away from the skin and trap body heat.
- PrimaLoft Eco fibers trap heat while keeping away moisture
- Merino Wool for added warmth and comfort
- 10% Ea. LYCRA all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up
- Mesh Instep that minimizes bulk on the top of the foot and promotes heat and moisture release
- Medium cushioning for comfort and support
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!