The Everest is aptly named. To conquer the highest peak in your neck of the woods, you need the right tools. This snowshoe was made for climbing, with a set of metal crampons that bite into the snowy hill. What's more, its polymer deck provides lightness and comfort as snow easily glides off.
- EDGE molded polymer deck: Lightweight, sturdy, and resistant down to -40°C. U-BAR technology reinforces the underside for a responsive perimeter while a stiff underfoot provides lively, reliable strides.
- Zero Boundary HCS and V-Rail crampons: Absolute traction on any terrain. High carbon steel and rust-protected by a zinc oxide coated with a polymer powder coat.
- Single Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market."
- Freemotion pivot: Free foot rotation on axle for an efficient stride. The rotation controller prevents the snowshoe from hitting the leg.
- Contact harness with EVA padding: 360-degree retention for optimal support.
- STEP UP heel raiser: Reduces calf fatigue while climbing.
- Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck
- Lifetime limited warranty
There are no additional specifications for this product.
Excellentes raquettes pour le hors piste.
I am so happy I bought these. I went from the traditional plastic bindings to the boa system and love it. It is so easy to put on and get off, which is a plus in -40 celsius. They are lightweight and you don't even feel like you are wearing them. Track well in deep snow and compact (sometimes icy) snow too. You won't be disappointed if you buy these.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!