- 3-inch color display
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- Dual-frequency 83 or 200 kHz operation helps maximize the view beneath your boat.
- 83 kHz sonar operation provides up to 60 degrees of conical coverage.
- 200 kHz frequency provides up to 20 degrees of conical coverage.
- Pages button allows the user to quickly switch between 83 kHz and 200 kHz sonar frequency views.
- Fish I.D. displays fish icons instead of fish arches to help identify fish targets.
- Includes track and alarm options.
- Dedicated quick keys allow the user to zoom up to four times the standard view and focus on key fishing areas.
- Power button doubles as backlight control to adjust for daylight or nighttime fishing situations.
- Patented Skimmer® transducer with built-in water-temperature sensor can track bottom up to 75mph.
- Easily adjust the viewing angle or disconnect and store with the quick-release, tilt and swivel bracket.
- Supported by Lowrance Service program.
Find this product in store
Please select the product's characteristics to see its availability in store.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!