- The Crippled Critter imitates an injured critter flopping around on the ground.
- The decoy moves erratically and then drops out of sight for a slight second and then reappears with its erratic motion.
- This movement entices predators curiosity and draws them in close.
- The decoy features a quick attach adapter for easy storage and a ground base to set on any terrain.
- There is also a 1/4-20 thread on the decoy base to attach to a tripod (sold separately) or other stake system allowing the decoy to be elevated and used as an injured bird decoy.
- A 3.5mm port allows the decoy to be controlled by most e-caller remotes with an auxiliary function.
- Runs on 4AA batteries.
Find this product in store
Please select the product's characteristics to see its availability in store.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!