The Kento HS Hooded Jacket Men takes sudden changes of weather in the mountains in its stride. Its waterproof outer material is complemented by a stormproof hood that you can also pull up over your helmet. Waterproof zippers also prevent penetration of moisture to keep you feeling comfortable even in rainy conditions. Climbing harness-compatible front pockets make this hard shell jacket a must-have garment in the mountains, and thanks to its small packing volume, you can also quickly stow it in your backpack if needed.
- Waterproof YKK VISLON® 2-way front for smooth operation
- Underarm ventilation with waterproof YKK Aquaguard® 2-way zipper
- Chest zipper pocket
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Water column: 20,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: 15,000 g/m²/24h
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for an optimum field of vision at all times and easy operation when wearing gloves
- Reinforced hood peak
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Hem width can be adjusted with drawstring
- Low packing volume: perfect for taking anywhere
There are no additional specifications for this product.
Great jacket for hiking!
Quite amazed by the lightness and softness of this (supposedly) Hard Shell jacket. It sure is light and packs small. Remains for me to confirm the rainproofness but the specs make me confident. Love the high side pockets that are accessible with a backpack on.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!