A functional hard shell jacket capable of measuring up to any situation is the ideal choice for unpredictable mountain weather. The Kento jacket fends off rain with a waterproof outer material, a hood that you can wear over your helmet and waterproof zippers. You can reach the pockets of this hard shell jacket at any time, even when wearing a climbing harness, and the cuffs and hems can be adjusted for an individual fit. Its great compressibility allows you to easily stow the jacket in your backpack to ensure it is close to hand in case of need.
- Water column: 20,000 mm
- Vapour permeability: 15,000 g/m²/24h
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for an optimum field of vision at all times and easy operation when wearing gloves
- Robust, water-repellent YKK Vislon® 2-way front zipper
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Hem width can be adjusted with drawstrings
- Low packing volume: perfect for taking anywhere
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!