- Two D Shaped Doors/Two Vestibules. Free Standing Design
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Pole Sleeve-Clip Combo
- Zip Open / Close Canopy Panels
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Light-Reflective Points
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- DAC DA17 Poles
- Optional Footprint Available
- Product Reviews
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Great reliable high quality car camping tent
Fantastic roomy 4 person tent that withstands heavy rain and wind with out fault. Easy to setup and take down. All guides, zippers, pegs are of high quality. It is best suited for car camping as it pack size is fairly large and heavy. We have used it for a 3 day kayaking trip but not ideal!
Quality Price Value
- I would highly recommend this tent to anyone. Holds up very well in hail and high wind situations even without the guylines.
This tent is fantastic! It is easy to setup and takedown and surprisingly fits back into its stuffsack even after multiple uses. I had this tent set up during the Boots and Hearts Country Music Festival in 2014 during the hail storm and tornado warning winds and it held up wonderfully. There were zero leaks and even without setting up the guylines the tent held up in the high winds. It vents super well and is very spacious on the inside with ample room for hanging wet gear and various other items. It is a little on the heavy side so I would only recommend this for car camping or canoe trips where you would not need to carry it all day.
Value Quality Price