You may also like
This cavernous camp fits up to six to sit, stand and sleep in total comfort. Family function features include two generous D-shaped doors to prevent juvenile logjams, and handy, removable hanging pockets in the vestibule that keep your odds and ends in good order. Rugged canopy and floor fabrics hold up to years of use and abuse.
- Zone Pre-Bend Construction Creates Vertical Walls, More Roomy Sleeping Area and Greater Head Room
- One Super-Sized Double Door and One Rear D Shaped Door with Large Front Vestibule for Gear Storage
- Weatherproof Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Pole Sleeve-Clip Combo
- Light-Reflective Points
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
Great tent, all around!
Have had this tent for 2 years and used it several times each year. The tent has performed perfectly for what we wanted. Kept rain out 100% of the time, even in huge downpours where friends were getting wet. Only suggestion would be a little more venting for hot nights. The two small vents just don't do it if you need the fly fully closed in anticipation of rain and it is a really hot night. Would rather this than getting wet in the cold though!
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!