Quick to set-up and slight in weight, you can camp in style in this roomy home-away-from-home. The zone construction increases livable space, and a super-sized double door and rear D-shaped door lead to two side vestibules to keep all your gear dry in wet weather.
- Body Zone Pre-Bends Create Vertical Walls for a more spacious living area
- One Super-Sized Double Door and Rear D Shaped Door with Two Vestibules
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Footprint Included
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- DAC Press-Fit Poles Main Poles/Velocity Aluminum 7000 Ridge Pole
I ordered this tent and was so excited to set it up since I heard lots of good thing about this tent. Assembly was difficult to do but easy once I got the hang of it.
The biggest drawback was that the tent had a hole on the wall. As much as I enjoy the tent, this experience has really let me down. I have contacted Sail and is hoping to resolve this issue as soon as I can since I have a camping trip coming up this weekend.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!